Electrochemistry - Andrew  Grey
4.25 Stars ~ Book Review by Brandilyn

Electrochemistry is the third book in the Chemistry series by Andrew Grey. As with most of Grey’s series, you don’t actually have to read the series in order to enjoy each title. In this case the link is that at least one character has a love of chemistry, and they attend Dickinson college in Carlisle, PA. (Yes, the same Carlisle from the Of Love series… Actually, a few of those eateries show up in the Chemistry series, but again those are little Easter eggs for those who have read the Of Love series. It is not required to enjoy the Electrochemistry series.

This title has a much different feel for me than [b:Organic Chemistry|17698041|Organic Chemistry (Chemistry, #1)|Andrew Grey|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1364436567s/17698041.jpg|24740194] or [b:Biochemistry|18631111|Biochemistry (Chemistry, #2)|Andrew Grey|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1381076960s/18631111.jpg|26424168]. Part of that may be because I read instead of listened to it, but the tone is a lot lighter as well. It is a perfect beach read. There was no coming out. No “what will they think?” No “I am going to lose all my friends and family.” It is two guys from the same small college who travel thousands of miles only to hook up while on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean. A little out of the realm of likelihood? Sure, but this is fiction. It makes for a fun time...

Read more at Prism Book Alliance