Night School Vampire - A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly
~ Review by Beverley

This was quite a nice read in fact the plot line was such that it could easily (well as easily as a novel ever is to write!) have carried a full length novel. We have handsome vampires, the age old what shall I do with all my immortal time, ancient feuds and sex. I think that pretty much covers it. I have to say the sex scenes are very erotic and we have the obligatory threeway and tiny bit of voyeurism. However, the Publisher’s Blurb is wrong, as it is not young gay men who are being killed off it is the reverse really, as it is female prostitutes and this is an important fact to the plot as a whole. In addition the blurb is a synopsis for story elements, which are never fully developed because of the novella length.

As I said, at the start of this review, Night School Vampire is a nice, short, sexy read and as that I enjoyed it. I must mention one thing, which soured things a little, right near the end of the story. We are at the climax of the totally consensual, loving and exciting threesome when the narrative says...

Read more at Prism Book Alliance