Love Means... Patience - Andrew  Grey
~ Review by Brandilyn

About 2 years ago, I kept hearing about a fabulous and uplifting series of M/M Romance titles by Andrew Grey. They were officially known as the “Farm” series (at least on Goodreads), but they are more colloquially known as the “Love Means” series. I think they may have been officially rebranded as such, whatever. Love Means.. Patience is the 10th title in the series (7th major work with 3 minor works). We once again visit the Laughton farm and many of the heroes from previous installments. You don’t have to have read the rest of the series to enjoy this installment, but to understand just what kind of people Geoff and Eli are, it does help.

Patience focuses on two former Marines, Brick and Cody, both of whom were discharged under DADT, and both of whom have demons through which to work. I do not remember Brick from former installments, though he might have been a minor character. It has been a while since I have read the first 9 books in the series. For those readers wishing to catch up with old friends, you get to see Geoff and Eli, Joey and Robbie (No Boundaries), Chris and Len (Healing), Duane (Family), and of course Adelle (with mention of the rest of the series’ MCs)...

Read more at Prism Book Alliance